Our Hospital is Open with Precautions in Place to Keep You and Our Staff Safe!
As we enter a new phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are slowly and safely opening up our hospital again and offering more services to you and your pets.
Updated Hospital Hours
As of June 1, 2020:
Monday – Friday: 10:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:30am – 4:00pm
We are very happy to announce that we are once again offering our full suite of veterinary services for your pets. We know that many pet parents have canceled wellness appointments and let routine care slide during the COVID19 crisis. Now is the time to get back on track and make sure that your pets are up-to-date on wellness exams, vaccinations and parasite preventatives.
To schedule a visit with our team, call (347) 463-9426 or request an appointment online.
As of June 1st we are allowing clients back in the building with the following guidelines:
- Only one client will be allowed in hospital at a time, per pet. Multiple family members are not permitted, including children
- Clients will be given alcohol spray for their hands as they enter the hospital.
- Clients will be asked if they or anyone they live with or have contact with have been recently ill.
- Client’s temperature may be taken when entering the hospital with a contactless thermometer.
- All clients must remain at minimum of 6-feet away from staff members at all times.
- All clients MUST wear a mask that fully covers their face and nose.
- Clients will not be permitted to use the restrooms in the hospital.
- The team at Veterinary Wellness Center of Boerum Hill reserves the right to restrict clients from entering the hospital at any time if conditions are not ideal and safe.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation while we navigate this new process. We know that this isn’t an easy time and that it can be particularly difficult for pet parents worried about the well-being of their furry families.
We are all doing the best we can right now, and that very much applies to our staff who are working hard each and every day to keep our hospital running and your pets happy and healthy.
The Doctors and Staff of Veterinary Wellness Center of Boerum Hill