Updated: January 4, 2021
Due to a recent surge in positive COVID19 cases in our area, clients will not be allowed in our hospital.
This change will remain in effect until further notice. Our medical team is closely monitoring the situation and will adjust our COVID19 protocols when it is safe for both our clients and staff.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Offering Drop-Off Appointments Only
When arriving for your drop-off appointment, please remember these important points:
- Please call us at (347) 463-9426 when you arrive for your appointment.
- Our medical team can discuss your pets care via phone or FaceTime video. Please let our staff know which communication you would prefer.
- All clients MUST wear a mask that fully covers their face and nose when meeting our staff at the door.
- For the safety of your pets, please ensure that all dogs are on a leash and cats are properly secured in an appropriate pet carrier. Please do not arrive with pets in boxes, purses, bags or other unsecured carriers.
- Be sure to dress warmly and appropriately for current weather conditions while you wait.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation while we navigate this new process. We know that this isn’t an easy time and our staff is working hard to ensure that your pet receives the very best care under the current conditions.
The Doctors and Staff of Veterinary Wellness Center of Boerum Hill