Updated: May, 2021
We’re thrilled to announce that we are now allowing clients into the building with their pets to wait for their appointments!
Our first priority remains the health and safety of our team, clients, and patients – this is why we are continuing to practice social distancing and wear masks.
Please follow our new procedures:
- One person per pet will be allowed in the building, no exceptions.
- Masks are required for anyone entering the hospital
- For the safety of your pets, please ensure that all dogs are on a leash and cats are properly secured in an appropriate pet carrier. Please do not arrive with pets in boxes, purses, bags or other unsecured carriers.
- Clients will not be allowed in the exam room with their pets and must remain seated in our waiting room at least 10 feet away from staff.
- If possible, we’ll keep the exam room door open during the exam, depending on the patient (we’re looking at you, fractious cats).
Our safe and convenient curbside service is still available if you would
prefer to wait in your car. Just let us know when you arrive.
The Doctors and Staff of Veterinary Wellness Center of Boerum Hill